Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the“TOS”) apply when you use any Gamurs Pty. Ltd (“Gamurs”) owned or operated website (See the list at the end of this TOS) at or any online service (collectively, the “Services”) that links or refers to the TOS. Please review the TOS carefully before utilising the Services. By utilising the Services, you agree to adhere to and be bound by the TOS. Such agreement constitutes a binding contract between you and Gamurs.
IN ORDER TO USE THE SITE, YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS FEATURES, YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.
THESE TERMS CONTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY
1. Age And Changes To TOS
You must be 13 years or older to use the Services. Gamurs may change the TOS or modify any Services features at any time at its sole discretion. Your continued use of the Services after any changes to the TOS will be deemed an acceptance of the changes.
2. Privacy Practices
3. Prohibited Activities
You shall not undertake any action, or attempt to undertake any action, that could harm Gamurs or any third party, interfere with the operation of the Services, or use the Services in a manner that violates any laws. Such prohibited actions include, but are not limited to:
- Any unauthorised access to the Services or parts of the Services which are restricted or which you are not otherwise authorised to access, including any attempt to circumvent any restrictions therein.
- Copying, reproducing, distributing, publishing, entering into a database, displaying, performing, modifying, creating derivative works, transmitting, or in any way exploiting any part of the Services.
- Utilising the Services and/or its contents in any manner that constitutes an infringement of Gamurs’ rights or third parties, including all intellectual property rights.
- Engaging in any unauthorised automated means of compiling information, including but not limited to the use of robots, spiders, scraping or crawling, scripts, services, software or any manual or automatic device, tool, or process designed to data mine or scrape the Content, data or information
- Use the Content to develop any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system.
- Cache or archive the Content (except for a public search engine’s use of spiders for creating search indices);
- Taking any action or series of actions that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Gamurs’ network or infrastructure.
- Taking any action to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Services.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the Services or the contents therein, including but not limited to any third-party plugins.
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone from using or enjoying the Services.
- Taking any action that violates or threatens Gamurs’ system or network security.
You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service. Non-commercial use does not include the use of Content without prior written consent from Gamurs in connection with (1) the development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system; or (2) providing archived or cached data sets containing Content to another person or entity.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. Gamurs reserves the right to restrict, limit, or otherwise prevent your access to the Services for any reason in its sole discretion. Violations of the TOS may also result in civil or criminal liability, and Gamurs, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to investigate violations of the TOS and seek law enforcement's assistance if desired.
Engaging in a prohibited use of the Services may result in civil, criminal, and/or administrative penalties, fines, or sanctions against the user and those assisting the user.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service or to respond to a breach by you or other parties will not in any way constitute a waiver of our right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of these Terms of Service or to act with respect to similar breaches.
To register for the Services or portions of the Services, you may be required to provide us with certain information, including but not limited to your name, email address, desired username, and password. Gamurs may request you provide additional information to maintain your account at any time. You agree to keep all required information accurate and updated. Each account is for a single user only. Accordingly, you agree not to share or disclose your login credentials with any other person. Gamurs, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, if you share your login credentials.
You are solely responsible for all usage and activity on your account, including using your account by any third party, and for all charges for any goods or services related to your account. You may not transfer or sell your account nor assign your rights or obligations under the TOS.
5. Charges for Services
Gamurs further reserves the right to change the amount it charges for such access or any subscriptions which include such access at any time. Gamurs shall notify you in advance of any changes to such fees and allow you to make any changes to your account and/or subscriptions. More information about any such subscriptions, if any, shall be made available at the relevant locations of such Services. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to the use of such paid access. You expressly assume any and all other fees and costs imposed by a third party that may be required for you to receive the service (including but not limited to currency exchange fees, mobile data plan fees and text-message charges).
6. Intellectual Property
The Services and Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, database rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual or proprietary rights in or to the Services and Content pursuant to international laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce (except as provided in these Terms of Service), create new works from, distribute, perform, display (including framing and inline linking), communicate to the public or in any way exploit, any of the Content (or its Arrangement) or the Services (including Software) in whole or in part.
Gamurs respects the copyrighted works of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on the Services without authorisation and that such reproduction constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at [email protected]. Please include the following in your email:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed upon;
- A description of the location of where the alleged infringing content appears (a link to the content shall suffice);
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorised by you as the copyright holder, your agent, or by law;
- A statement affirming that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notice is accurate and that you are indeed authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner, or are the copyright owner yourself; and
- An original signature of the copyright owner or someone authorised on the owner’s behalf to assert copyright infringement and to submit the claim.
Please be advised that without the above information, there may be delays in any action taken pursuant to your infringement claim, if any action at all.
Any and all rights in the service marks, trademarks, product/service names, company names, trade names, logos, trade dress, slogans, product packaging, and designs of the Services, regardless of whether the trademark symbol is affixed thereto (collectively, the “Marks”), belong exclusively to Gamurs or its licensors, as appropriate. Accordingly, the Marks are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under the trademark laws of the United States and other countries. The use or misuse of the Marks, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited. Gamurs reserves all rights in and to the Marks. Nothing stated or implied herein or on the Services conveys to you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Gamurs, its affiliates, or any third party.
7. Compliance With Applicable Laws
You agree that you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or otherwise prohibited herein. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws and any conditions or restrictions imposed herein. The Services are offered for your personal and non-commercial use only, and you are prohibited from using and are expressly not granted the right to use the Services for any other purpose.
8. Third-Party Websites
USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” GAMURS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU AGREE NOT TO RELY ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICES, FOR ANY PURPOSE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES. GAMURS DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. IF YOU DO RELY ON THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, GAMURS DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (B) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (C) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICE, (D) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF DATA MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES OR OTHERWISE BY GAMURS, INCLUDING ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED IN THE SERVICES OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, AND WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY GAMURS OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
GAMURS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (A) THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION OR FROM TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION (C) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (D) THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND GAMURS DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SERVICES. GAMURS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES.
10. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL GAMURS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR ANY TP SITES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE.
THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF GAMURS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, GAMURS’ LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Gamurs and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their owners, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or in any way related to any violation of the TOS, any disputes between you and a third-party (whether another user of the Services or otherwise), or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as reasonably requested.
Gamurs may terminate this agreement for any reason at any time. Gamurs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to and use of the Service, or to any portion thereof, with or without prior notice. Otherwise, applicable sections of the TOS shall survive termination. In addition to any termination rights, Gamurs reserves the right to enforce and prosecute any violations of the TOS.
The laws of the State of Texas shall govern this Agreement. By using the Services, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of other states, countries, territories or jurisdictions.
Unless otherwise specified herein, the TOS constitute the entire agreement between you and Gamurs and governs your use of the Services. If any portion of the TOS is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
In connection with your use of the Services, you may be asked to consent to policies or terms and conditions in addition to the TOS. Please read these supplemental policies and terms carefully before using such portions of the Services. Any additional terms will not modify or replace the TOS regarding any use of the Services unless expressly stated.
The failure of Gamurs to enforce any provisions of the TOS or to respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its rights to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of the TOS or to act with respect to similar breaches.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Gamurs as a result of the TOS or your access to and use of the Services.
Should you have any questions related to the TOS, please contact the [email protected]
List of Gamurs Websites
- We Got This Covered (https://wegotthiscovered.com)
- Gamurs Group (https://gamurs.group)
- Dot Esports (https://dotesports.com)
- Gamepur (https://www.gamepur.com)
- CS:GO Stats (https://csgo-stats.com)
- Touch Tap Play (https://www.touchtapplay.com)
- Pro Game Guides (https://progameguides.com)
- Teamfind (https://teamfind.com)
- Prima Games (https://primagames.com)
- The Mary Sue (https://www.themarysue.com)
- Best Gaming Settings (https://www.bestgamingsettings.com)
- Macbrane (https://macbrane.com/#)
- Twinfinite (https://twinfinite.net)
- Statbanana (https://statbanana.com)
- Gamer Journalist (https://gamerjournalist.com)
- Prima Games (https://primagames.com)
- AOTF (https://attackofthefanboy.com)
- Destructoid (https://www.destructoid.com)
- PC Invasion (https://www.pcinvasion.com)
- Operation Sports (https://www.operationsports.com)
- Siliconera (https://www.siliconera.com)
- The Escapist (https://www.escapistmagazine.com)
- Game Skinny (https://www.gameskinny.com)
Last updated: August 2023